Safety is an integral part of our work performance and daily operations at Astro Pak. Due to the nature of our work, we take safety protocols seriously. We operate in compliance with Industry, Government, corporate and customer standards. To comply with our safety policy, our employees are required to be OSHA 10 trained and certified, participate in corporate eLearning safety modules. In addition, they must adhere to compliance audits and participate in our drug free work environment. We make every effort to mitigate potential liability by conducting Astro Pak initiated CEO (Clean Efficient Organized) audits. Our dedicated Environmental, Health and Safety Managers ensure organizational compliance with current safety regulations and the advancement of a corporate culture of accident prevention.
Our safety program consists of initial and ongoing safety training that requires personnel to demonstrate competence in a variety of relevant subjects, including but not limited to Chemical Handling, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and HazCom & GHS Compliance. In addition, technicians wear corporate uniforms and all necessary PPE to perform their work. Furthermore, onsite services performed at a customer’s facility are preceded by a Pre-Job Hazard Analysis which reduces the risk of an incidents.
We are a proud member of ISNetworld, Avetta, BROWZ, giving customers convenient access to safety compliance records and reporting.
Corporation Safety Policy:
To reach these goals, Astro Pak will:
- Maintains performance standards that are 100% in compliance with all relevant federal and state health and safety regulations.
- Takes the appropriate measures to protect the safety and well-being of all employees.
- Conducts services in a safe and responsible manner.
Corporation Environmental Policy:
We commit to managing environmental impact as an integral part of our operations. It is our policy to achieve steady improvement and assure the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities at all times. To reach these goals, Astro Pak will:
- Comply and stay current with all Federal, State, local and other applicable laws and regulations with regards to environmental standards.
- Strive for continual improvement in environmental performance.
- Minimize the use of hazardous chemicals and the generation of waste, whenever possible.
- Manage processes and materials to reduce environmental impacts associated with Astro Pak activities.
- Encourage employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner in order to reduce pollution and energy use.