Safety is an integral part of our work performance and daily operations at Astro Pak. Due to the nature of our work, we take safety protocols seriously. We operate in compliance with Industry, Government, corporate and customer standards. To comply with our safety policy, our employees are required to be OSHA trained and certified, participate in corporate eLearning safety modules, adhere to compliance audits and participate in our drug free work environment. We make every effort to mitigate potential liability by conducting Astro Pak initiated CEO (Clean Efficient Organized) audits. Our dedicated Environmental, Health and Safety Manager ensures organizational compliance with current safety regulations and the advancement of a corporate culture of accident prevention.
Our safety program consists of initial and ongoing safety training that requires personnel to demonstrate competence in a variety of relevant subjects, including Hazardous Handling, Waste Disposal and Electrical Safety, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Fire Safety. Technicians receive corporate uniforms and modern safety equipment to perform their work. Onsite services performed at a customer’s facility are preceded by a Pre-Job Hazard Analysis which helps reduce the risk of an incident from inception.
Astro Pak Corporation Safety Policy:
- Astro Pak will maintain performance standards that are 100% in compliance with all relevant federal and state health and safety regulations.
- Astro Pak will take the appropriate measures to protect the safety and well-being of all employees.
- Astro Pak will conduct services in a safe and responsible manner.
Astro Pak Corporation Environmental Policy:
- Minimize waste and toxic emissions to the environment by ensuring our operations and chemistries are as efficient and safe as possible.
- Adhere to all environmental legislation as it relates to our line of business.
- Continue to research processes and chemistry that are environmentally friendly with low toxicity.